Culture and employees
Interested in a job at Sligro Food Group?
Check our vacancies on www.werkenbijsligrofoodgroup.nl
Sligro Food Group has a number of organisational goals.
Sligro Food Group has formulated a number of goals which the company believes to be important and appropriate to the organisation and culture of Sligro Food Group.
- Establish long-term employment relationships, consistent with our status as a reliable and professional employer.
- Encourage relatively long-lasting service in key activities within the company in order to maximise the payback from investments in training, corporate culture and commitment.
- Uphold employees' pride in Sligro Food Group through intensive communication and enabling them to share in the Group's success.
- Create a safe and pleasant working environment in which employees from different backgrounds can all feel at home.
- Ensure cooperation and partnership as a means of achieving targeted synergistic benefits for the Group.
- Embed our culture, our 'Green Blood', in our organisation through a structured programme in order to continue ensuring entrepreneurialism and employee engagement in a growing and increasingly international organisation.
- Create a leadership style reflecting our culture.
- Remain committed to an informal organisation where short lines of communication and reporting help to achieve intelligent and rapid solutions in day-to-day activities.
- Maintain and continue promoting customer-oriented and customer-friendly practices as the norm for all our employees.
- Anticipate the challenges in the marketplace and our ambitions for the future through a group-wide quality drive in the organisation.
- Consistently strive to improve employees' performance by providing structured and challenging opportunities for training and management development.